The African Union (AU) is a continental body consisting of the 55 member states that make up the countries of the African Continent. It was officially launched in 2002 as a successor to the Organisation of African Unity (OAU, 1963-1999). We are an Integrated, Prosperous and Peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the global arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Director, Conflict Management
- Director, Infrastructure and Energy
- Director, Sustainable Environment and Blue Economy
- Director of Protocol
- Secretary to the Commission
- Director – Governance and Conflict Prevention
- Director of Finance
- Director, Conference Management and Publications
- Deputy Registrar
Location: Addis-Abeba, Ethiopia
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
Click Here To Apply: