The release reads in full:
As directed by the overall Leader of PDP in Oyo State and Southwest Nigeria, Governor Seyi Makinde, the leadership of PDP in Oyo State has announced the composition of a five man Committee to interface with aspirants and leadership of the party across the 33 local government in the State.
- Hon Taiwo Alagbe (State Organizing Secretary)- Chairman
- Hon Mufu Ogunremi (State Vice Chairman)- Member
- Pastor Biodun Popoola (State Assistant Organizing Secretary)- Secretary
- Alhaja Labake Olayiwola (State Auditor)- Member
- Engr Akeem Olatunji (State PRO)- Member
The Committee will begin sitting on 05/03/2021 from 10am to interface with all the Chairmanship aspirants from Ibadan, Oyo and Ibarapa zones while Okeogun and Ogbomoso zones takes place on Saturday 06/03/2021 for the purpose of building consensus and brotherliness among the aspirants as the party pick her candidates in a transparent and democratic manner.
Alh Kunmi Mustapha
Chairman, Oyo State PDP